- Untrained; undisciplined; unrestrained; hence, loose;
free; luxuriant; roving; sportive.
- Wandering from moral rectitude; perverse; dissolute.
- Specifically: Deviating from the rules of chastity;
lewd; lustful; lascivious; libidinous; lecherous.
- Reckless; heedless; as, wanton mischief.
- To cause to become wanton; also, to waste in wantonness.
- A roving, frolicsome thing; a trifler; -- used rarely as a
term of endearment.
- One brought up without restraint; a pampered pet.
- A lewd person; a lascivious man or woman.
- To rove and ramble without restraint, rule, or limit; to
revel; to play loosely; to frolic.
- To sport in lewdness; to play the wanton; to play