- The quality or being true; as: -- (a) Conformity to fact or
reality; exact accordance with that which is, or has been; or shall be.
- Conformity to rule; exactness; close correspondence with an
example, mood, object of imitation, or the like.
- Fidelity; constancy; steadfastness; faithfulness.
- The practice of speaking what is true; freedom from
- That which is true or certain concerning any matter or
subject, or generally on all subjects; real state of things; fact;
- A true thing; a verified fact; a true statement or
proposition; an established principle, fixed law, or the like; as, the
great truths of morals.
- Righteousness; true religion.
- To assert as true; to declare.