- A vagrant; an idle, sturdy beggar; a vagabond; a tramp.
- A deliberately dishonest person; a knave; a cheat.
- One who is pleasantly mischievous or frolicsome; hence,
often used as a term of endearment.
- An elephant that has separated from a herd and roams about
alone, in which state it is very savage.
- A worthless plant occuring among seedlings of some choice
- To wander; to play the vagabond; to play knavish tricks.
- To give the name or designation of rogue to; to decry.
- To destroy (plants that do not come up to a required