p. pr. & vb. n.
- of Hang
- Requiring, deserving, or foreboding death by the halter.
- Suspended from above; pendent; as, hanging shelves.
- Adapted for sustaining a hanging object; as, the hanging
post of a gate, the post which holds the hinges.
- The act of suspending anything; the state of being
- Death by suspension; execution by a halter.
- That which is hung as lining or drapery for the walls of a
room, as tapestry, paper, etc., or to cover or drape a door or window;
-- used chiefly in the plural.