- One who, or that which, gives food or supplies nourishment;
- One who furnishes incentives; an encourager.
- One who eats or feeds; specifically, an animal to be fed or
- One who fattens cattle for slaughter.
- A stream that flows into another body of water; a
tributary; specifically (Hydraulic Engin.), a water course which
supplies a canal or reservoir by gravitation or natural flow.
- A branch railroad, stage line, or the like; a side line
which increases the business of the main line.
- A small lateral lode falling into the main lode or mineral
- A strong discharge of gas from a fissure; a blower.
- An auxiliary part of a machine which supplies or leads
along the material operated upon.
- A device for supplying steam boilers with water as needed.