- A hut; a cottage; a small house.
- A small room, or retired apartment; a closet.
- A private room in which consultations are held.
- The advisory council of the chief executive officer of a
nation; a cabinet council.
- A set of drawers or a cupboard intended to contain
articles of value. Hence:
- A decorative piece of furniture, whether open like an
etagere or closed with doors. See Etagere.
- Any building or room set apart for the safe keeping and
exhibition of works of art, etc.; also, the collection itself.
- Suitable for a cabinet; small.
- To inclose