p. pr. & vb. n.
- of Pack
- The act or process of one who packs.
- Any material used to pack, fill up, or make close.
- A substance or piece used to make a joint impervious
- A thin layer, or sheet, of yielding or elastic material inserted between the surfaces of a flange joint.
- The substance in a stuffing box, through which a piston rod slides.
- A yielding ring, as of metal, which surrounds a piston and maintains a tight fit, as inside a cylinder, etc.
- Same as Filling.
- A trick; collusion.