- To make into a net; to make n the style of network; as, to
- To take in a net; to capture by stratagem or wile.
- To inclose or cover with a net; as, to net a tree.
- To produce or gain as clear profit; as, he netted a
thousand dollars by the operation.
- To form network or netting; to knit.
- Without spot; pure; shining.
- Free from extraneous substances; pure; unadulterated; neat;
as, net wine, etc.
- Not including superfluous, incidental, or foreign matter, as
boxes, coverings, wraps, etc.; free from charges, deductions, etc; as,
net profit; net income; net weight, etc.