- A hill.
- A root.
- A greater quantity, amount, or number; that which exceeds or
surpasses in any way what it is compared with.
- That which is in addition; something other and further; an
additional or greater amount.
- Greater; superior; increased
- Greater in quality, amount, degree, quality, and the
like; with the singular.
- Greater in number; exceeding in numbers; -- with the
- Additional; other; as, he wept because there were no
more words to conquer.
- In a greater quantity; in or to a greater extent or degree.
- With a verb or participle.
- With an adjective or adverb (instead of the suffix -er) to
form the comparative degree; as, more durable; more active; more
- In addition; further; besides; again.
- To make more; to increase.