- Brilliancy; splendor; brightness; glitter.
- Renown; splendor; distinction; glory.
- A candlestick, chandelier, girandole, or the like,
generally of an ornamental character.
- The appearance of the surface of a mineral as affected by,
or dependent upon, peculiarities of its reflecting qualities.
- A substance which imparts luster to a surface, as plumbago
and some of the glazes.
- A fabric of wool and cotton with a lustrous surface, --
used for women's dresses.
- Same as Luster.
- To make lustrous.