- A young pig, or a litter of pigs.
- Distant in any direction; not near; remote; mutually separated
by a wide space or extent.
- Remote from purpose; contrary to design or wishes; as, far be
it from me to justify cruelty.
- Remote in affection or obedience; at a distance, morally or
spiritually; t enmity with; alienated.
- Widely different in nature or quality; opposite in character.
- The more distant of two; as, the far side (called also off
side) of a horse, that is, the right side, or the one opposite to the
rider when he mounts.
- To a great extent or distance of space; widely; as, we are
separated far from each other.
- To a great distance in time from any point; remotely; as, he
pushed his researches far into antiquity.
- In great part; as, the day is far spent.
- In a great proportion; by many degrees; very much; deeply;