- The quality of being easily performed; freedom from
difficulty; ease; as, the facility of an operation.
- Ease in performance; readiness proceeding from skill or
use; dexterity; as, practice gives a wonderful facility in executing
works of art.
- Easiness to be persuaded; readiness or compliance; --
usually in a bad sense; pliancy.
- Easiness of access; complaisance; affability.
- That which promotes the ease of any action or course of
conduct; advantage; aid; assistance; -- usually in the plural; as,
special facilities for study.