- Of or pertaining to a year; returning every year; coming or
happening once in the year; yearly.
- Performed or accomplished in a year; reckoned by the year;
as, the annual motion of the earth.
- Lasting or continuing only one year or one growing season;
requiring to be renewed every year; as, an annual plant; annual
- A thing happening or returning yearly; esp. a literary work
published once a year.
- Anything, especially a plant, that lasts but one year or
season; an annual plant.
- A Mass for a deceased person or for some special object,
said daily for a year or on the anniversary day.